Vultr Vs DigitalOcean :
Vultr and DigitalOcean is the Cloud Hosting Service Providers. Today TechieStuff will Provide the Difference Between Both the Service Provider and Discuss the Advantages and Disadvantages of Vultr Vs DigitalOcean to Decide which is Superior in what areas.
Vultr is formed in the year 2014, It is a child firm of Choopa LLC. It uses KVM and it is relatively new to VPS Sector, it has very good benchmark and it offer certain functionalities which is very easily understandable to some Users.
Advantages of Vultr :
Following are the Advantage to the Users of Vultr users :
- Offer its service at very Low cost at 5$ on hourly use basis with 768MB RAM Whereas DigitalOcean Offers 512MB RAM.
- It has Data centers at 15 Locations Whereas DigitalOcean has Data center at only 7 Location.
- Data Centers of Vultr Located at Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Georgia, Los Angeles, Frankfurt etc.
- Vultr Offers Support for Windows VPS also
Disadvantage of Vultr :
- There is 1% of Chances of Slow Data Connection.
- Interface is good but not effective more than DigitalOcean.
Advantages of DigitalOcean :
- Low Cost Server at 5$ which has 512MB RAM, and 20GB of Solid State Drive(SSD).
- Can Scale Up each VPS Depending on Needs.
- It Delivers Better than Average performance.
- It has Data centers on these Locations Amsterdam, San Francisco, New York, London, and Singapore.
- Its has effective Interface which has several option to choose from several common applications for setting up Virtual Server.
Disadvantage of DigitalOcean :
- Shared 1GB network connection result in Slow Connection.
- Taking about 100ms Longer when compared to Other Cloud Hosting Providers.
- It is also Known for slower SSDs.
Customer Support of DigitalOcean :
DigitalOcean has a excellent customer support and the tutorials so that the even beginner or small scale user or developer can grasp it so easily and As soon as Possible.
Tutorials are excellent of DigitalOcean when compare to Vultr, it provide a good platform for the small scale developer and to Users who are new to the Cloud Hosting. Whereas Vultr supports windows Servers and wider range of data centers at different locations.
Share and Enjoy